1. Go to Start->Run or press WinKey+R. Type in “command” and press Enter key.
2. In the command prompt window type “notepad”. Notepad will come up.
3. Copy all the text below and paste into Notepad.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
4. Save file as fix.reg to your Desktop. NOTE: (Save as type: All files)
5. Double-click on fix.reg file to run it. Click “Yes” for Registry Editor prompt window. Then click OK.
6. Download one of the following anti-malware applications:
7. Install the selected application, update it an run a system scan.
8. New threats appear every day. In order to protect your PC from such (new) infections we strongly recommend you to use a up-to-date anti-virus.