If you need to install Windows on your Mac or a different PC/laptop, you most probable choose the installation via USB drive. In this case you need to boot your device from a bootable USB drive.
In order to create a bootable USB drive from your Mac, you need to follow some simple steps:
1. Download the desired .ISO file from Microsoft website
2. Spotlight search for Boot Camp Assistant and open in. Continue …
3. Choose “Create a Windows 7 or later version install disk”
4. Mount your USB drive. Choose your ISO image and your destination disk.
5. This process will erase all your data from USB drive, be sure you saved your files before.
6. Wait for the process to be finished.