Therefore, if you have Windows 10 and if you change some system fonts you might get into trouble. Some programs will show you strange characters instead of letter or strange fonts (in the wrong place). For this kind of trouble, a simple solution that I recommend is to simply restore the default Fonts folder. And this is how you can do this:
1. Go to C:\Windows\Fonts (where C:\ is my Windows drive) and delete as much fonts as you can. (ctrl+a to select all and delete key to delete … skipped where the system couldn’t remove the files)
2. Download the default Font folder (.zip file, 183MB):
3. Extract the content of that folder.
4. Select all the files in the extracted folder (ctrl+a)
5. Right click and select Install