A friend ask me a few days ago: What should I do for sharing my internet connection (Ethernet cable) with my wireless mobile using my Laptop?
The solution that I will present below can also be applied to desktop PC who has a wireless network card and an internet connection via LAN/Dial-Up/Broadband (generally a cable).
In my case, My laptop is connected to internet via LAN (Ethernet cable) and has a build-in wireless network card.
1. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Network and Sharing Center
2. Click on Manage Wireless Networks
3. Click on Add button
4. Select “Create an ad hoc network”
Than click Next in the new window.
5. Now set a network name at your choice and No authentication (Open) at Security type.
6. If apears click on Turn On Internet Connection sharing
This step is not necessary if your wired network connection already shares his link to the internet.
Click close and that’s all.